First we had each other, then we had you, now we have everything.

Monday, January 2, 2012

2012!!

We had a very low key New Years Eve.  We celebrated in sweats with the Knoxes & my sisters.  We had loads of snacks/appetizers and played two games of Catan.  Much to my surprise, I hung in until midnight.  I think it was one of my favorite New Years because at midnight I got to kiss not only my husband but my sisters, best friend, husband-in-law, & my two fur babies :)  Baby boy must really love 2012 because once I laid down to go to sleep, he started his very own New Years dance party.
We so loved having the Knoxes home this week.  Not five seconds after George & Amanda left one night this week, John turned to me & said "Do you know how much fun we would have if they moved down here?"  So true.
The Newlyweds enjoying New Years Grub
sisters LOL.
Amanda & I 
CATAN-ing
George losing his mind- A Catanstrophe!!
Man I am getting sooo big.  Woof.
Roxy Jane getting into the New Years spirit
Riley...practicing babysitting
End of the evening self portrait

New Years Day we rang in the new year with the Coach Lane Raffs, Uncle Marty, & little James.  Aunt Beth prepared a delicious meal and we watched as the Jets downward spiraled their season into complete catastrophe.  Uncle Terry & Aunt Beth got Baby Tenbus a great gift:
Can't wait for future Christmas fun with our little one

I can't believe that this year we will get to meet our baby boy.  We are so, so excited.  Here's to a happy, healthy 2012 and an offering of gratitude for all the blessings of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment