First we had each other, then we had you, now we have everything.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Roxy & Mason

So with the newest addition to our family taking over all of our time & attention, one might be wondering- how is Roxy handling her new sibling??  Well the truth is, she is not quite herself yet.  She loves Mason & loves to give him kisses, smell him, & lay next to him- but, she misses the constant love & attention that we just don't have the hands/time to give her anymore.  She will try to stick her head under my arm while I'm nursing to get a pet or sit in front of me & wait to be pet.  When she realizes I can't, she lays down and groans.  Part of me feels a little guilty for her having to settle more into the role of an actual dog & not the baby of the house anymore.  But I am looking forward to the relationship growing between her & Mason as he gets older.  I think they will be best buddies.



No comments:

Post a Comment